For the official publication of Psychonauts 2, a graphic analysis and a frame rate comparison was published. The video shows the different versions of the game and compares the Xbox compartments with the PlayStation variants.
Among other things, it shows that the versions for Xbox Series X / S and Xbox ONE are best optimized. For example, the loading times for the Xbox Series X / S are the shortest. The frame rate is clearly in the knees for scene switches on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro.
Psychonauts 2 analysis
- Xbox One: 1080p / 30 fps
- Xbox One x: 2160p / 30 fps
- PlayStation 4: 1080p / 30 fps
- PlayStation 4 Pro: 1440p / 30 fps
- Xbox Series X: 2160p / 60 fps or 1440p / 120 fps
- Xbox Series S: 1620p / 60 fps or 1080p / 120 fps
- PlayStation 5: 1440p / 60 FPS (PS4 per AK version)
It was noted that VRR (variable refresh rate) only available on Xbox Series X / S and PC, while HDR is reserved exclusively the Xbox Series X / S users.
Make yourself a picture of Psychonauts 2 in the following video:
Leave a Reply