2K reveals a detailed insight into the updates for MyTeam in NBA 2K22, including a new multiplayer mode, myTeam draft and the upcoming $ 250,000 myTeam Unlimited Tournament, to the player, on the one hand on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Console and on the other PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S-consoles can participate.
NBA 2K22 MyTeam updates include:
- MyTeam Draft: Provides a new multiplayer mode in which players select a complete list of player cards. Each draft brings the players a guaranteed league pack and at least one pick on a draft-exclusive climb.
- Triple Threat Online: The 100 is a new interpretation of the 3-counter-3 mode in which a great defense brings the player even more rewards.
- Season 1: Call to Ball: Earn new reward cards for seasonal players, e.g. A Kobe Bryant 93er Free Agent card, which leads the starting line-ups of the player or get a pink Diamond Carmelo Anthony when reaching Level 40.
- Community Logos: Players who have received an in-game verification can now show their logos in addition to their usernames in myTeam.
- New challenges, agendas, rewards, events and other player and team adjustments follow during the year.