Markus Eisenbichler cursed unrestrained on it. “It pisses me out something that you just can not wait,” said the emotional Bayer after his eleventh place at the Olympic Sampling of the ski jumpers in Willingen. “Scheissdreck Da”, Ironbichler called in the interview of ZDF. The 30-year-old ruled terribly that he had to jump in the second round in difficult conditions. The mood was very different on Sunday at his buddy Karl Geiger. The Oberstdorfer adopted with a second place direction Beijing and conquered the yellow jersey of the leader in the overall World Cup.
- Wind chaos in Willingen
- Althaus convinces with the women
- Men, single (large hillside):
- Stand in the overall world cup of men
“Today was really a cool competition – again two good jumps,” summed up violinists. With its flights to 139.5 and 140 meters he had to give himself only the Norwegian winner Marius Lindvik. Third party was the Slovene Cene Prevc in front of the Japanese Ryoyu Kobayashi, which was overtaken again by Geiger in the overall class.
“It was a pretty turbulent competition,” said Bundestrainer Stefan Horngacher and supplemented: “The performance of Karl was very good again.” The Austrian said to the Eisenbichler: “The Markus also made good jumps. The last one was unfortunately under difficult conditions.” Eisenbichler landed already after 115.5 meters. After the first pass and a sentence at 144 meters, the Siegsdorfer had ranked third.
Wind chaos in Willingen
On a crazy World Cup weekend with wind chaos and several plunge, both German top jumpers had to accept a mood damper in the windy and rainy upland. Geiger and Ironbichler had unlucky with the changing conditions and were far from the fight for podium sites.
In the competition, which was aborted after the first pass, Geiger only occupied the 19th place, iron estate landed rank 29. Big meaningful with a view of Beijing has not because of the different requirements of the Springer but not as well as ironbichers jump in the second round On Sunday.
At the end of the Willingen days, Horngacher’s team in Lokalmatador Stephan Leyhe (17th), Andreas Wellinger (22nd) and Severin Friend, who became 24th, three more athletes in the World Cup points. Pius Pashke and Constantin Schmid distinguishes after the first pass. The two are different other than the Olympic champion friend and Wellinger in China. “I’m really angry because that did not have to be,” Schmid said to his jump on only 105 meters.
Althaus convinces with the women
At the women who were for the first time on the huge job plant, Katharina convinced Althaus with two second places. Due to strong winds, the competitions were aborted on Saturday and Sunday each after a passage.
Completely opposing feelings within a short time the Austrian Marita Kramer experienced. The leader in the overall World Cup won the first single competition and then received a positive corona test result. Whether it still creates the outstanding Springer this winter still after Beijing is open.
There also wants to be Selina Friday. The Sächsin caused a spectacular fall for a shortness of the shot, but did not hurt heavier.
On this Monday, the jumpers and jumpers break towards Beijing. There they are demanded on Saturday for the first time on the spectacular Olympic ski jump.
The jumping in the ticker
Men, single (large hillside):
1. Marius Lindvik (Norway) 243.8 points (140.0 + 144.5 m) 2. Karl Geiger (Oberstdorf) 238.7 (139.5 + 140.0) 3. Cene Prevc (Slovenia) 235.6 (148, 0 + 133.5) 4. Ryoyu Kobayashi (Japan) 234.7 (128.0 + 152.0) 5. Halvor Egner Granerud (Norway) 234.3 (134.0 + 144.0) 6. Stefan power (Austria) 229.3 (129.5 + 149.0) 7. Thomas Lackner (Austria) 219.0 (141.0 + 136.0) 8. Daiki Ito (Japan) 216.2 (144.5 + 121, 5) 9. Timi Zajc (Slovenia) 207.1 (130.5 + 137.0) 10. Lovro Kos (Slovenia) 206.7 (128.0 + 138.5) 11. Markus Eisenbichler (Siegsdorf) 200, 9 (144.0 + 115.5)… 17. Stephan Leyhe (Willingen) 188.2 (123,5 + 130.5)… 22. Andreas Wellinger (Ruhpolding) 170.3 (124.0+ 125.5)… 24th Severin Friend (Restbuchl) 161.4 (122.5 + 118.5)… 33. Pius Pashke (Kieferfelden) 73.3 (116.5)… 46. Constantin Schmid (Oberaudorf) 41.1 (105.0)
Stand in the overall world cup of men
1. Karl Geiger (Oberstdorf) 1189 points 2. Ryoyu Kobayashi (Japan) 1186 3. Halvor Egner Granerud (Norway) 910 4. Marius Lindvik (Norway) 903 5. Audes Laniseek (Slovenia) 657 6. Markus Eisenbichler (Siegsdorf) 644 7. Jan Hörl (Austria) 543 8. Stefan Kraft (Austria) 493 9. Daniel Huber (Austria) 449 10. Cene Prevc (Slovenia) 436… 16. Stephan Leyhe (Willingen) 304 17. Constantin Schmid (Oberaudorf) 255… 27. Pius Pashke (Kieferfelden) 174 28. Andreas Wellinger (Ruhpolding) 171… 32nd Severin Friend (Rastbuchl) 125… 39. Justin Lisso (Schmiedefeld) 44… 52. Richard Friday (AUE) 20… 54. Philipp Raimund (Oberstdorf) 16