It is already time to relearn with neon on the night, the 6.5 set of TeamFight Tactics. The mid-set extension for gadgets in madness that brings a lot of mechanics, and a horde of champions that must be controlled. You feel lost in front of this task? Do not panic, we have prepared guides for you to easily take charge of the compos. And here is that of the composition Arcanists scholars for the TFT set 6.5. What are the champions to recover in priority? What objects covet with carousel? Who are your carrys? All the info you need to play the Compo well in the lines that follow.
- Positioning Champions on the tray
- When to go on the artery composition scholars?
- How to play the composition?
- start of part
- Priority Objects
- Arcanist composition information SHEETS OF THE TFT SET 6.5
Then update: 16/02/2022, patch 12.04
Arcanist composition information SHEETS OF THE TFT SET 6.5
Positioning Champions on the tray
When to go on the artery composition scholars?
You have first objects of objects to make Ahri effective. So ideally what to do the infinity blade combo / precious gantlet. And enough vex to keep the role of first line. For the rest of the arcanists, there is a lot of what to do, as long as you do not take Ziggs.
Allies have a power bonus.
_ (2) Your team wins 20% power
(4) Your team wins 20% power, arcanists 40%
(6) Your team wins 50% power, arcanists 50%
(8) Your team earns 145% power_
The selected allies are draped in the shadows, winning 20% omnivampirism, 55 armor and magic resistance.
_ (3) The puddy champion with the least PV
(5) All Champions of the Lander
(7) All Allies. All bonuses are increased from 60 % _
All allies retrieve Mana every 2 seconds.
_ (2) 5 Mana
(4) 1_0 mana
(6) 20 mana
At the beginning of the fight, the genius of the crime confers on 2 allies directly before him a portion of his maximum mana
Care and shields of the enchanters are stronger, and all allies are gaining magical resistance.
_ (2) 25% Bonus at Care and Shield, 20 Magic Resistance
(3) 40% Bonus at Care and Shield, 35 Magic Resistance
(4) 60% care bonus and shield, 50 magical resistance
(5) 100% care bonus and shield, 75 magic resistance_
The stars point to the spotlight on a point of the battlefield. The unit that stands under the lights of the projectors at the beginning of the fight gains unique bonuses.
_ (1) 15% Additional damage
(2) 3 Mana per second
(3) 30% omnivampirism_
_ (5) All bonuses are doubled_
start of part
How to play the composition?
• You have a main carry in the person of Ahri , and a main tank with Vex . After, free for you to surround them. The solution presented here takes advantage of the buff **, and highlights the most interesting arcanists, but nothing is frozen.
• On the other hand, difficult to happen from SILCO so much it is strong for the Mages. Place two units you want to see their spells right in front of him, and they will be able at the beginning of the fight to be in action.
• Viktor is not really a champion without Morello – or other objects in addition – so if you can not give it one, choose another arcanist to put in front of Silco.
• Options level, you can transition by removing Malzahar and Vex to insert two underprovers with Braum ** that will inherit tank objects. Orianna can also fit on Senna, especially if the star box is not well placed.