It is already time to relearn with neon on the night, the 6.5 set of TeamFight Tactics. The mid-set extension for gadgets in madness that brings a lot of mechanics, and a horde of champions that must be controlled. You feel lost in front of this task? Do not panic, we have prepared guides for you to easily take charge of the compos. And here is that of the composition innovators for the TFT set 6.5. What are the champions to recover in priority? What objects covet with carousel? Who are your carrys? All the info you need to play the Compo well in the lines that follow.
- Positioning Champions on the tray
- When to go on the innovative composition?
- How to play the composition?
- start of part
- Priority Objects
- Information on the innovative composition of TFT set 6.5
Then update: 16/02/2022, patch 12.04
Information on the innovative composition of TFT set 6.5
Positioning Champions on the tray
When to go on the innovative composition?
Looking for sephine objects, but especially having 5 innovative 2 stars. Without that, it’s clearly less glamorous. Innovators’ increases are a plus, but not indispensable.
The innovators build a mechanical companion who accompanies them to combat.
_ (3) mechanical scarab
(5) Mechanical Bear
(7) Mechanical Dragon_
The justickers stop enemies at the beginning of the fight, which excludes them for 5 seconds or until it lost 40% of its PV.
_ (2) Stop the enemy with the most PV
(4) Stop the enemy who inflicted the most damage during his previous fight_
At the beginning of the fight, a number of incomplete components of the ferraler champions is transformed into full object the time of the fight. In addition, the rail champions won a shield that increases for each object equipped in your army.
_ (2) 1 incomplete component, 20 PV
(4) 3 incomplete components, 35 PV
(6) All incomplete components. 60 pv_
All allies retrieve Mana every 2 seconds.
_ (2) 5 Mana
(4) 1_0 mana
(6) 20 mana
The stars point to the spotlight on a point of the battlefield. The unit that stands under the lights of the projectors at the beginning of the fight gains unique bonuses.
_ (1) 15% Additional damage
(2) 3 Mana per second
(3) 30% omnivampirism_
_ (5) All bonuses are doubled_
Jayce has two forms between which it can alternate during the planning phase, depending on whether it is placed on the front line or at the back.
At the beginning of the fight, the genius of the crime confers on 2 allies directly before him a portion of his maximum mana
start of part
How to play the composition?
• The composition remains globally similar to what it was in Set 6. but with the arrival of SILCO, we can afford some fantasies. Like putshine a little forward, so that she can launch her fate faster. If you do not play Silco, you can put it back on the back line.
• If you prefer a more classic version, remove Renata and insert Orianna instead. You will find the traditional mechanical buff.
• Obviously, if you are offered an increase that gives you 1 additional innovative, plate everything and insert Singed to have the big dragon.
• With this positioning, seraphin is less vulnerable to grabs since it is not isolated in a corner. But be careful that it does not find it too easily in pasture if your first line is too weak.