Hidroneador is a game that is about building large machines and extracting the best resources. Fans of games like fabrica and satatoria will find something to love in this independent game of Foulball Hangover, and we are here to help you discover the mechanics of the game with our _ hydroneador_ guides!
- Hidroneador guides
- Hidroneador Guide for beginners
- _ Hydroneador_ Frequent questions
- Hidroneador Resources
- What is Hidroneador?
- is Hidroneador multiplayer?
- Where is the inventory at Hidroneador?
- Can you sell fragments at Hidroneador?
Quick links: _ Hydroneador _ Guides | Guide for beginners | Frequently asked questions
Hidroneador Guide for beginners
Your first day at Hidroneador will be focused on learning the basic concepts of mining. You will be digging up hand by hand, placing it in a cube and then using the brush and a pan to filter basic resources such as iron. Our mining guide covers all the finest points of the basic process.
Your next step will be to sell those resources to the jeweler store at the top of the hill; Simply place a pan with everything it contains on the table and press the large red button. You will obtain the indicated amount of Hydrocoins (the currency of the game) in return. Then you can return down hill and buy the items you need. I recommend buying the following items as soon as possible:
- Melting pot
- Foundry mold
- Construction hammer
These items will allow you to convert minerals into bars. Continue to collect minerals and make bars; So, your next goal is to buy an anvil and a blacksmith hammer. These two elements will allow you to enter Crafting, which increases your profit margins.
Once you have dominated the elaboration, you will eventually want to move on to automation; Our automation guide will help you discover the first steps. The world is your oyster after that: there are larger and more deep land plots to buy and explore, buying vehicles and machines to build: Have fun!
There are types of resources in Hidroneador:
- Water: the energy source for all its machines and a useful tool to discover resources within dirt.
- Dirt – lots of land that hide useful resources.
- Iron – the most basic of basic materials.
- Gold: a valuable material that is better used for jewelry.
- Cloutio: a more resistant material used to make high -end machines.
- Fragments: A resource that can enhance or improve its machines.
- Gems: resources that are mainly used to make jewelry. You can find rubies, emeralds and sapphires.
_ Hydroneador_ Frequent questions
What is Hidroneador?
Hidroneador is a game of mining and crafts developed by Foulball Hangover with a strong emphasis on the construction of complex machines.
is Hidroneador multiplayer?
Yes, Hidroneador is multiplayer from update 2.0, although it uses Steam Remote Play instead of a real server and a client system.
Where is the inventory at Hidroneador?
There is no inventory in Hidroneador – you can only carry an article or tool at the same time. However, you can use trays, palettes and vehicles to transport several items.
Can you sell fragments at Hidroneador?
No, you can’t sell fragments in Hidroneador. However, you should not sell them even if you could, since they are used to improve the efficiency of your machines.