After fulfilling a main mission in Anaheim, a new NPC begins to divide the forge with Sindhi and Book. Lunch, also a dwarf, gives Rates a the mysterious orb mission. It is from there that we can take the lost armor from the lunch.
- oken lunch belt
- lunch oken jungles
- Lost Luna
- Lost luncheons
- Lost of lunch
- Where to find the 3 pieces of the lunch?
- Lunch Armor: Statistics and Bonus
To get the full set, it is necessary to look for the three parts, as usual in God of War Ragnarök. They are scattered in Anaheim, but fortunately they are easy to locate because of the favor linked to them.
See how to find and fix the lost armor of the lunch in Anaheim, the Kingdom of the Vania.
Where to find the 3 pieces of the lunch?
oken lunch belt
- This is the first piece of armor you will find. Right in front of the Book and Linda forge, go by boat to the ruins of the canyon. Go to the left of the area to climb a wall. In the left corner there are several poisonous plants. Eliminate them and take the chest with the belt.
- In the veiled passage. After recovering Dunn’s apple from a Corner chest in the area, go to the end of the stream, the red chest containing the chest is right in front of him.
lunch oken jungles
- The pulse of the oken lunch armor is in the garden of Neaten. The area has a lot of enemies. After cleaning the place, open the main passage using the chisel. A chest content the armor piece will be hidden behind.
After returning the oken items for lunch, it will be possible to create the three restored pieces. With this, name will go from oken to lost.
Lunch Armor: Statistics and Bonus
The Linda set allows you to cause much damage to your own hands and melee to poisoned enemies. It is very situational to be viable for a long period of time, but it can serve in 2 or 3 sections of the adventure. We do not recommend spending your resources to update this armor.
See the attributes of the lost lunch armor at level 9:
- Strength: 68
- Defense: 54
- Runic: 27
- Luck: 54
Vanir-venene effect: Disarmed attacks, trim and block have a loud chance of causing bonus damage and poisoning enemies, reducing their level of power.
- Strength: 77
- Runic: 17
- Luck: 34
Hunting Steel Effect II: Melee attacks against poisoned enemies cause more damage. 20% (soil) or 40% (in conjunction with the belt).
Lost of lunch
- Defense: 77
- Runic: 17
- Luck: 34
Hunting Steel Effect II: Melee attacks against poisoned enemies cause more damage. 20% (soil) or 40% (in conjunction with clamps).
Leave a Reply