How to win at Data Under lords?
This is the question that concerns many members of the community, but with as many options to create a composition, this is transformed into a question of selection of the Data Under lords compilation.
Back to main page
Although it is planned to create a guide to mechanics of the game as a whole, I will focus today on a specific team that was very successful for me personally, so I like that by sharing it, you will have the same kind of success.
2 x Druid, 5 x Warrior, 2 x Scaled, 2 x Knight, 4 x Savage (Build Final) 1. Tusk 2. Enchantress 3. Bat rider 4. Treat Protector (The Prophet of Nature) 5. Judge 6. Slander
7. Lyman 8 Abandon 9. Medusa 10. Lord of War Troll
Because 2 Druid sets is very strong at the beginning, apart from enchanting, we choose Trent Protector or Prophet lives simply because they are level 2, therefore available at the start of the game.
Build them only 2 stars, wait for Lone Druid 2 stars and replace Ancient.
Alliances in order of importance bonus 2 x druid a 3-star unit simple can very early change the situation.
3 x Warrior (5 in the final version) 10 Armor per unit 2 x Magic resistance on a 30% scale for all the allies 2 x without heart-5 armor to all enemy units 2 x trolls 35% ATT.SPEED
For two trolls.
2 x knight 15% less physical and magical damage for 2 4 x wild knights 25% ATT.
Too bad for all allies
In the table above, we can see the amount of resistance, provides this construction, which makes it a defensive power while eliminating the majority of the teams with Medusa and two trolls.
Note: it is preferable that it is only one of the data under lords built on 6 or 7, so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
It is the best Data Under lords built for a reliable progression that I know (you can try it and see it yourself).
Defense ( the best option at the start of the game, because it allows you to do 3-set Warrior faster).
Enchantress (she plays an important role in positioning that will be explained in more detail in this guide.)
Bat rider (in addition to the trolls attack speed bonus, Bat rider receives a defensive bonus from the Knight Alliance).
- Level two units
- Tier Four Units
- Good points:
- Negative points:
- Tier three units
- TOTAL sub-ties on the druid-warrior scale build their positioning
Level two units
- Judge adapts well to Abandon and, as he wins an armor thanks to the Warrior Alliance, he makes him a good front.
In addition, RIDGE can save some damage merchants in the range using Hook on the assassin who jumps in the background.
- Slander (the earlier you will combine it in Medusa, the easier it will be to deal with mages).
- (Optional: Pick The Prophet of Nature or Protector of Tenant as an option before obtaining the Lonely Druid. If you manage to have enchanting and one of these stars with two stars, you will win a three-star unit, which
is excellent until the middle of the game. Later, when L.D. is an option, keep enchantress and sell the Prophet or Trent, according to your choice. The members of the final alliance are Enchantress and L.D.).
Tier three units
In addition to being a scavenger due to the Bonus of the Warrior Alliance, it is a key element to lock the second set of the Savage Alliance (25% attack damage.)
- Abandon combines with a fugitives to reduce the armor of all enemies by 5, but also with Bat rider to complete the set of Knight.
Tier Four Units
In addition to being a very powerful damage unit which inflicts a lot of damage, in combination with the Slander Scaled bonus, a magic resistance of 30%, which is an excellent addition at the end of the game.
- Troll Warlord.
In combination with Bat rider, these trolls can load and even suffer damage.
Troll receives a Warrior Alliance armor game bonus
Do not put it on the board until after reaching two-star base rank.
TOTAL sub-ties on the druid-warrior scale build their positioning
Failure: Place the units of the range in the area and surround them with melee.
Place Enchantress right in front of the other heroes, but behind those of melee, and if you have a spare armor, go up it.
His work is to take gunshots of the murderers who try to jump on your shooting units.
For the most part, there is one or two players in the game that constitute a real threat.
If such a player performs the 6 Magi Composition or Strong Punk, in this case, spread the team around.
Now let’s see some positive and negative aspects of this version of Data Under lords.
- Very construction resilient with a lot of defensive values, including the sets of the Warrior, Scaled and Knight Alliance.
- The closer we get closer to the complete construction, the plus it becomes reliable.
- It is not the construction which revolves around a particular element place of this, you can simply choose the best element in terms of statistics.
- Low starting game. Unless you get a druid of 2 sets from the start, with the two units with two basic stars, this model will have trouble starting at the start of the game.
Think of a series of defeats to reach 50 FOR pieces as soon as possible.
- This truly comes online construction at level 10 with all the activated units / alliances.
This has a certain value at the lower levels, but it depends more on the person you are facing.
- Low against the construction of mage at 6 sets.
Because this combo is not very effective in bursting your opponents, you have to survive while inflicting constant damage.
This is a problem when you face a mage combo of 6 sets, because this model will not last as long due to the reduced magic resistance (and if the mages are strong).
This concludes everything that is important for this version of Data Under lord, I hope you have found it useful and that you have a good part.
Leave a Reply